VADIM has been actively involved in carrying out various projects related to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical,Process, Nuclear, cement and Power sector in India & Abroad. A very competent project management team with motivated and technically superior workforce has enabled Vadim to carry out many projects to the stringent quality requirement and within a narrow deadline set by the client.
Our Engineering Procurement and Construction Services range from the sourcing of the materials for the fabrication to systems engineering and integration of all packages within appropriate platforms. The experience and competitiveness of our projects team in handling the full package consisting of all the Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation works has always given us an edge over others.
Basic and Detail Engineering
Construction – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Structural
Procurement, Logistics and Transport
Installation, Testing and Commissioning
After Sales Services
VADIM also serve EHV Substation entire portfolio of Design, Engineering, Supply, Project Management, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of EHV Substation and Transmission Lines erected by a highly experienced team.
VADIM started its EPC E- BOP & I-BOP Power division in 2009 offering turnkey solutions, operated by a highly experienced team of professionals having long and rich experience in the Industry in various facets of discipline viz. Project Management, Design and Engineering, Construction, Field Operation as well as in survey, testing and commissioning and CIEG Inspection of EHV / HV Switchyards from 11 KV up-to 132 KV including Power Transformers, HT Panels, LTPanels, HT& LT Cable laying & Termination.
1. Installation of power equipments like switchyards, Motor Control Centres, High Tension & Low Tension Cable laying
2. Installation of Substation, Bus duct, Transformers, MCC panels
3. Installation and commissioning of power generation equipment
4. Installation of hazardous area control systems, SCADA systems, DCS and PLC systems, Fire and Gas systems and Process Installation, Termination and Commissioning of Indicators, Transmitters and Controllers, Valves & other field instruments.
5. Infrastructure systems installation including Cabling, Marshalling Panels, Instrument air/gas tubing and Impulse piping work
6. Testing, Calibration and loop checking through fully trained technicians with NABL certified testing equipment
7. Prefabricate instrument support & other fabrication work for control packages on or off site
8. Provide skilled Engineers, Technicians for shut down maintenance, installation and Commissioning activities as required.
MV/LV & DC Distribution System and MV/LV Switchgears
SCADA, Control & Instrumentation and Automation
Plant Illumination and Communication System
Emergency DG sets.
Field Instruments like Transmitters, Thermocouples, RTD, Gauges, and Control Valves etc.
Instrument tubes and fittings.
Supply instruments, Panels, PLC, Junction boxes, Cable laying and Termination, Perforated Cable tray work and Pedestal fabrication
Highly professional management team of Vadim with vast experience comes as an advantage to the client as this professionalism is disseminated throughout the workforce. The competitiveness and versatility of the Vadim Management team has built up confidence in our clients and made us a one stop solution provider for diverse sectors. Vadim's project management services integrate the activities of the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) functions to meet client expectations and requirements.
Single Point Responsibility for Design, Engineering, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning on TURNKEY basis
Least Interfacing related issues between sub systems, thereby faster commissioning
Flexibility during engineering for design changes without affecting overall schedule
Flexibility in Vendor selection
Simpler co-ordination requirement – One point contact. Minimum staffing required from end user organization
Strong and experienced Project Management & Execution team.
© 2016 Vadim Infrastructure Private Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Brandmoustache